The Wadsworth Grizzlies Community Foundation's 5th annual Reverse Raffle and Dinner Benefit takes place on April 28 at the Galaxy Restaurant from 6 - 10 pm. We can't wait to celebrate all of our 2023 WGCF Educational Grant winners!
Our 2023 sponsorship drive is currently underway. Corporate and individual sponsorships of our 2022 event enabled the WGCF to award seven (7) educational grants totaling over $23,000 to Wadsworth City Schools teachers and staff!
Our goal for 2023 is to award up to $20,000 in extended learning grants to our district educators. We hope you will consider becoming a sponsor renewing/upgrading your past WGCF Reverse Raffle and Dinner Benefit sponsorship.
• Dedicated table for the event
• Ten (10) event tickets: Each ticket includes 1 raffle entry & 1 dinner plate
• Company logo on WGFC ' s event marketing, Foundation website &Facebook Page, &event
• Opportunity to speak about your company at the event
*Note: It is possible for us to have multiple Title Sponsors as we do not limit the number of Title Sponsorships sold.
• Four (4) event tickets: Each ticket includes 1 raffle entry & 1 dinner plate
• Company logo on WCF's Event Marketing, FoundationWebsite &Facebook Page,& event signage
• Two (2) eventtickets: Each ticket includes 1raffle entry & 1dinner plate • Recognized onFoundation Website &Facebook page, event signage
• Recognized on Foundation website & Facebook page, event signage &announcements
Foundation Sponsor Cost: $50-$100
For more event information or to reserve our WGCF Reverse Raffle and Dinner Benefit sponsorship level please contact Kristy Beal at 216-312-5215 or email us at email@example.com
Thank you for your support of the WGCF and our school district's teachers, staff, and most importantly, our children.