Pizza and Pages 5th and 6th Grade Book Club
The Wadsworth Public Library will partner with the Wadsworth City School District to provide a monthly book club for fifth and sixth graders.
Participating students will meet monthly with a member of the Library’s Children’s, Youth and Outreach Services department to discuss the title selected. The Library staff will reserve the book discussion titles using the library card number that you provide. Books will be delivered to the students at school and books can be returned the day the club meets for discussion.
- Please be aware that the discussion books will be reserved and checked out onto the card number you provide by Library staff.
- Cardholders are responsible for any fees associated with any damaged or lost books.
- If your child is not able to attend a meeting, please return their book discussion book to their school or to Wadsworth Public Library as soon as possible.
- Books will be selected by Library staff and will vary in degrees of difficulty.
- Library staff will renew items not returned at the meeting one time, but please contact the Library if you think you have lost the book, already returned it or have any other questions about the Library materials. You can contact the Library at 330.334.5761 or by email at email@example.com.
School: Central Intermediate School
Time: 3:30 pm – 4:15 pm
Dates: November 9, December 14, January 11, February 8, March 8, April 12, May 10 Space limited to the first 60 5th graders and first 30 6th graders.
This book club will take place at your child’s school on the above dates. Any date changes will be communicated to you by your school’s principal or teacher. Please submit signed permission slips by October 13, 2022 to the Main Office. For questions or more information about the book club, please feel free to call the Wadsworth Public Library at 330.334.5761.
Click on the Pizza and Pages Link HERE to download the Permission Slip.