Last Updated: 4/22/2020 2:24 PM
- Try to do something physical each day like taking a walk or some other physical activity that you enjoy (observing physical distancing, of course).
- Check out some of these resources: https://www.edutopia.org/topic/teacher-wellness
- Jenny Manos and Vicky Albanese will be hosting a weekly 10-15 minute podcast on the topic of using Mindfulness during this stressful time. If you are interested in receiving this weekly podcast, please fill in just your email address in the google form below. This podcast series will begin the week we return from spring break. Mindfulness in a Time of Stress
- Additional mindfulness resources for secondary students from Jen Manos, Vicki Albanese, and Julie Gunn can be found in this folder (click here)
- Additional mindfulness resources for elementary students from our own Jen Manos and Julie Gunn can be found in this folder (click here)
Student Wellness (share with students/families)
Mental Health Services (children and adults)
This is a secure Staff Intranet content page and cannot be viewed by the public.
Please contact your Technology Director to gain access to the Staff Intranet
area in order to view this page.